Call for a fee quote, we do not turn anyone away.
“CPT is a 501(c)(3) charity and non-profit trustee that empowers the injured & persons with a disability to live independent lives with dignity & self determination.
Our primary exempt activity is to protect eligibility for Medicaid & Supplemental Security Income (SSI) for those who are unable to work via Special Needs Trust Administration since 1994.”
Fees are based on case dynamics.
We price match or beat the price of any other provider.
We visit your firm, residence, facility, or hospital to set up your trust in one quick visit.
Fees as low as $50 a month.
Structured Settlements & Medicare Set-Asides (MSA’s) welcome
How We Help
- Free phone consults, to determine if a settlement will impact your client’s benefits
- Free help with spend-downs, we will help client document spent funds and notice state
- Free state agency trust notifications, we will do them for you
- No delay in settlement, trust set-up before or after settlement*
- No minimum funding, Structures & MSA’s welcome
- No annual administration fees for MSA’s
- Trust set-up in 30 minutes via phone, immediately with signed SSN card
- Trust set-up on site in one visit, with a signed SSN card
- Lowest cost possible, we will beat or price match any provider
- Android & iOS apps provided, to submit requests from trust accounts
CPT Special Needs Trust Program
- Authority: Federal Statute 42 U.S.C. 1396p § (d)(4)(C) Trust
- Trustee is a 501(C)(3) non-profit charity
- State Specific Master Trust already established
- Trust beneficiary can be of any age
Please Note: There is an increased costs for Court Supervised cases when accountings and/or bond are required.