To empower the injured & persons with a disability to live independent lives with dignity & self-determination.”
We are a 501(c)(3) tax exempt charity & non-profit trustee established in 1994. Our primary exempt activity is to protect eligibility for Medicaid & Supplemental Security Income (SSI) for those who are unable to work via Special Needs Trust administration.
To become the best trust program in America by helping those who serve the injured & disabled.
How We Help
- Free phone consults, to determine if a settlement will impact your client’s benefit
- Free help with spend-downs, we will help client document spent funds and notice state
- Free state agency trust notifications, we will do them for you
- No delay in settlement, trust set-up before or after settlement*
- No minimum funding, Structures & MSA’s welcome
- No annual administration fees for MSA’s
- Trust set-up in 30 minutes via phone, immediately with signed SSN card
- Trust set-up on site in one visit, with a signed SSN card
- Lowest cost possible, we will beat or price match any provider
- Android & iOS apps provided, to submit requests from trust accounts
*Trust must be set-up in advance when funds are being structured.
CPT brings peace of mind to beneficiaries and their families through a Pooled Special Needs Trust Program to protect eligibility for public benefits such as traditional Medicaid and Supplemental Security Income (SSI) since 1994.
You may be receiving a settlement or have existing assets you need to protect. Special Needs Trusts are designed to supplement, not replace, the basic support that Supplemental Security Income (SSI) and Medicaid provide. Funds from the trust can be utilized to pay for comforts that otherwise could not be paid for by public assistance programs.
CPT helps you protect the eligibility requirements needed for public assistance programs while you access funds from your trust. Our staff will assist you with making purchases that are aligned with the regulations that govern Medicaid and SSI eligibility.